SMI develops cutting edge technology and innovative applications with leading companies and research institutions around the world.
We are continuously growing and always looking for outstanding new colleagues in Product Development (Software, Computer Vision, Optics, Electronics), Quality Management, Product Management, Sales and Marketing, Service and Support.
For students, we offer internships and thesis projects as well as apprenticeship training positions for dual degree study programs. This is a great way to learn more about the fascinating world of eye tracking and its applications.
What do we offer?
- Challenging career opportunities within one of the world’s leading eye tracking companies
- Teamwork in an open and constructive atmosphere
- Opportunities to take leadership
- International environment
- Attractive conditions
- Starting period: throughout the year in all business units
Want to learn more about SMI?
Who we are