SMI Roadshow Copenhagen
An SMI roadshow is your chance to get an update on latest eye tracking kit under the guidance of our experts – who are there to listen to your research needs and can partner you with the right system.
Our spring roadshow is led by Martin Pötter and Gilbert van Cauwenberg, who will showcase the latest trends in eye tracking.
This presentation will include amongst our proven glasses and remote eye tracking solutions – our new high-speed flagship the iView 2K, immersive research with the eye tracking HTC Vive, and Experiment Suite HMD, the unique experiment and analysis package designed for 360° video stimuli and still images.
You will benefit from
- Compact introduction to current trends in eye tracking research
- Use cases from cognition research to consumer insights
- Hands-on testing of the latest eye tracking technology
April 24, 2017 13:00 - 15:30
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Next generation eye tracking family with state of the art signal processing
- Binocular eye tracking up to 2000 Hz with best precision
- Versatile eye tracking platform for chinrest, remote and MRI use
- Naturalistic perception under full experimental control
- High performance @ 250 Hz
- Turnkey stimulus presentation and analysis with Experiment Suite HMD
- Highly robust binocular 120Hz technology proven with 200,000+ participants
- Full wireless control for observation and annotation in real time
- Efficient automated analysis with SMI ASGM
- Dedicated solutions for marketing researchers and usability experts
- Portable 250 Hz for demanding studies in and out of the lab
- Easy interfacing with biometric data collection systems