Ultra-fast, extremely accurate, video-based tracking
- Monocular or Binocular gaze & pupil data
- Up to 1250Hz eye tracking
- Ultra low latencies
- High Accuracy: 0.25° - 0.5° (typ)
- Variable calibration modes: 2,5,9,13 points, children module
- Fast & automatic calibration: <10 sec (5 point)
- Speak-Aloud™ kit and sound recording for outloud reading
- Drift-free operations
- CE, EMC and Eye Safety certified
Combining high-resolution camera technology with advanced image processing algorithms, the iView X™ Hi-Speed 1250 offers a sampling rate of 1250 Hz and latencies of less than 0.5 milliseconds. It features a robust yet comfortable design with ergonomic chin rest and a large and unobstructed visual field.
Easy to use, the iView X™ Hi-Speed 1250 allows for operational efficiency, using adaptive algorithms with enhanced automatic setup and built-in validation functions. Both monocular and binocular measurements are possible without a loss in resolution or accuracy. In addition, the system readily compensates for glasses and contact lenses.
For easy integration with most popular stimulus software packages, the iView X™ Hi-Speed 1250 system provides hardware and software interfaces that allow for synchronization while offering remote control and data streaming capabilities.
The iView X™ Hi-Speed 1250 system precisely records all the relevant data, allowing for efficient control and automatic online analysis. The recorded data can be exported to ASCII format for easy post-processing using standard software. Advanced data analysis is possible with the integrated BeGaze software.
Get more information.
- Non-invasive, video-based eye tracking
- Monocular and binocular dark-pupil tracking, pupil/pupil-CR
- Sampling rate 1250 Hz / 500 Hz (monocular) 500 Hz (binocular)
- Tracking resolution < 0.01° (typ.)
- Gaze position accuracy 0.25° - 0.5° (typ.)
- Processing latency < 0.5 msec
- System latency < 2 msec (typ.)
- Viewing angle (hor./vert.) ± 30° / 30° (up), 45° (down)
- Windows XP
- Dedicated workstation
- Genuine SMI ergonomic column design
- Height-adjustable chin rest (removable for SpeakAloud™ option)
- Easy-to-clean parts
- Integrated camera adjustments
- Head accessible for simultaneous use of recording and stimulation devices (e.g. EEG electrodes, magnetic coils)
- SpeakAloud™ option for out-loud reading with removed chin rest
- BiteBar™ option for superior head fixation
Auxiliary Devices / Communication
- Audio channel recording
- Open communication interface via Ethernet (UDP)
- Easy integration with third-party stimulus and analysis packages such as Presentation®, E-Prime®, Superlab™, GazeTracker®, MATLAB®, SPSS®, Excel™ and others
- SMI Experiment Suite 360° ™ (Bundle of BeGaze™ & Experiment Center™)
- Experiment Design Software SMI Experiment Center™
- Analysis software SMI BeGaze™
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- CE, EMC, Eye Safety